Christian C. Walters is an associate at Barry L. Miller, P.A. His practice focuses on real estate, business law, civil litigation, appellate advocacy, and creditor representation. Christian graduated summa cum laude the valedictorian of his graduating class from the Barry University Dwayne O’Andreas School of Law. During law school, Christian served as a senior editor of the Barry University Law Review and was elected as the only law student throughout Central Florida to serve on the board of directors of a local voluntary bar association—the Central Florida Gay and Lesbian Law Association. Prior to law school, Christian attended the University of Central Florida and obtained his bachelors degree in Legal Studies. Christian is a published author and spends his free time reading philosophical publications and commentary. Christian is a Florida Supreme Court Certified County Mediator.
Publications and Appearances:
Walters, Christian, Essay on Secured Transactions and Commercial Paper (U.C.C. Articles 3 and 9)/Professionalism, Feb. 2019 Bar Exam—Selected Essay Answer, published in February 2019 Florida Bar Exam Guide, The Florida Board of Bar Examiners (2019) (Forthcoming).
2017, Central Florida Association of Women Lawyers: Invited to speak at a luncheon attended by members of the judiciary, lawyers, and law students about the progression of LGBTQ+ rights in America.
2019, Fifth District Court of Appeal: Invited by Chief Judge Kerry Evander to speak before the Fifth District Court in its May 2019, Florida Bar Induction Ceremony as one of the highest-scoring examinees on the February 2019 Bar Exam.
Membership and Associations
- Florida Bar Association: Member
- Member, Young Lawyers Section
- Member Appellate Practice Section
- Central Florida Gay and Lesbian Law Association: Treasurer
- Central Florida Association of Women Lawyers: Member
- Orange County Bar Association: Member
- American Bar Association: Member
- Section of Real Property, Trust and Estate Law: Member
- Litigation Section: Member
- Admiralty and Maritime Litigation Section: Member
- International Law Section: Member
- Young Lawyers Division: Member
- Administrative Law Section: Member
- Federal Bar Association: Member
- Florida Supreme Court Certified County Mediator.
Juris Doctorate (J.D.) Barry University Dwayne O’Andreas School of Law
- Summa Cum Laude
- Law Review
Bachelor of Science in Legal Studies (B.S.): University of Central Florida