LET’S GET BACK TO BUSINESS!
As small business starts to reopen, many entrepreneurs will be facing challenges to recover from the Covid-19 closures. While all businesses will be affected financially, those who have a plan in place are the most likely to overcome the obstacles they will face . Does your business need help to create a Roadmap to Recovery?
At Barry Miller Law we have developed a Business Relief Program that can be tailored to your business.
- How to deal with your Landlord
- How to pay outstanding debt and bills
- How to collect A/R
- Are your standard applications, contracts and agreements up to par to protect your business
- Do you have an employment contract and independent contractor agreements
- Have they been updated? Do they contain a non-compete and confidentiality clause
- Can force majeure be used to help you or used against your business
- Can insurance help your business
ROADMAP TO RECOVERY
You need an advocate in your corner to help guide and advocate for you. We have five (5) attorneys that understand business. Barry L. Miller, Esq. is a seasoned attorney and an entrepreneur himself and has been helping small business owners for over 35 years. He has owned several businesses and knows how to navigate through the challenges that you will face.
At Barry Miller Law, our goal is to mutually develop a plan that is cost efficient, practical and will lead your business back to success.